In this episode we:
– Get reviewed by Tech Advisor magazine (spoiler alert – they loved it)
– Tell you about some changes to the way we handle support
– Show you how to find & use the forum for support
– Show you a new way to access the web app
– Look to see if Brexit will have an affect on your heating bills?
– Feature focus – We visit the Doctor
– Look at how Genius works with under floor heating
Support is changing
We are constantly reviewing how we support our thousands of customers and we have decided to improve the experience by allowing our customers to simply request a call back from one of the support team. Rather than phoning us just goto www.geniushub.co.uk/support/ scroll to the bottom, give us some details then click request call back.
A few months back we launched our customer support forum which allows you to ask questions & make suggestions. Often if you have a support question you will find that the answer is already on our forum.
Access the Web app
For those that use the app via a web browser you can now get to it quickly by visiting https://geniushub.app/
Tech Advisor Review
Tech Advisor have just reviewed the latest version of the Genius Hub Smart heating system and this is what they said “Genius is the smartest smart home heating system you can buy” Read more
A ‘no deal’ Brexit will likely result in inflated energy bills for homeowners next winter, warn experts from smart central heating provider, Genius Hub.
According to Alasdair Woodbridge, CEO at Genius Hub, uncertainty surrounding the strength of the pound is just one of many reasons that could see some people struggle to keep their homes warm next winter.
Need help troubleshooting something with your Genius Hub smart heating system then you need to visit the Doctor. With each release of the app the built in Doctor gets more coverage and even smarter.