Heat Genius is a small, agile company that is rapidly expanding in an exciting new ‘Internet of Things’ arena. We’ve designed an intelligent heating control system and smart phone app. Three years on, it’s still the most advanced home heating control system available, staying ahead of competition from British Gas, Honeywell and Google. Our product is constantly evolving, with our team currently focused on expanding further into home automation.
Our customer base that is both environmentally conscious and technologically savvy; our main aim is to reduce household energy consumption, saving our customers money and cutting carbon pollution. Heat Genius sales have grown consistently and now we’re looking to expand our technical team, so that we can continue to offer excellent customer support as our customer base grows.
The right candidate will possess excellent spoken and written communication skills, a versatile attitude and a willingness to learn every technical detail of our product. You will respond to complex sales and customer service enquiries by phone and email, in a clear and professional manner. You enjoy figuring out technical challenges and coming up with solutions that keep our installers and customers happy.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Salary: £16,000 per annum + competitive bonuses
- Understanding customer needs, and converting enquiries into sales
- Customer support and problem solving
- Dealing with external correspondence from media and events
- Scheduling and supporting installations by our installer network
- Organising and despatching products to customers
- Updating content on the website
- Using social media to build customer relationships and promote the brand
- Professional communication & telephone manner – first point of contact for customers
- Excellent written and spoken English, basic maths ability
- Proficient with Microsoft products, comfortable with learning new IT systems
- Efficient, organised with attention for detail
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Knowledge of the energy and home automation industry
Interested? Please get in touch.