This is a full service for larger Genius Hub systems. In this service you can hand over the responsibility of checking the Genus Hub Controls to us to ensure that you get the most from your Genius Hub. This provides you with greater comfort in the property and the best energy savings, and you can be assured that your system will be set up to optimise the potential savings and will work reliably throughout the winter.
A Genius Hub engineer will first call you to discuss what you want from the service and they will also run a remote diagnostic check of your system to pick up any possible problems. They then talk you through how you want to address any issues picked up, and discuss if there is anything else you want from the service. A convenient date will be agreed between you and your engineer, and the same engineer will visit your property and carry out the service in addition to anything else that was also agreed.
What is included as standard:
- Site visit from one of our fully trained engineers
- Replacement batteries for all devices
- Reconnect & test all devices
- Replace any faulty components free of charge (still under warranty)
- On-site team top-up training on latest software and app
- Upgrading Genius Hub(s) to the latest firmware
- Testing documentation emailed to you post service detailing the parts of the service carried out, also detailing any remedial works outside the scope of the Genius Hub controls that may need to be addressed (such as non functioning zone valves or circulation pumps) for optimum performance of the heating.
- 1/2 price email and phone support for 12 months following service
If you would like to report any known faults in advance, please list them in as much detail as possible so we can make any pre-emptive measures before coming to the property.
If you need to add additional components to your system this can easily be done as part of a service. You need to make the engineer aware in good time of any additional equipment and it needs to be purchased before the service date is agreed so they can ensure they have enough time to add all of the additional kit and spend the time with you showing you how it works.
Note that this price is on a per building basis, all hubs must be at the same physical address. Once payment has been made for the service, Genius Hub will contact you to organise a date for the selected service.
If you have more than 12 hubs on a single site please contact us directly for a personalised quote for a service.