This is a full service for your Genius Hub system. This gives you greater comfort in the property and the best energy savings, as you can be assured that your system will be set up to optimise the potential savings and will work reliably throughout the winter.
A Genius Hub engineer will first call you to discuss what you want from the service and they will also run a remote diagnostic check of your system to pick up any possible problems. They then talk you through how you want to address any issues picked up, and discuss if there is anything else you want from the service. A convenient date will be agreed between you and your engineer, and the same engineer will visit your property and carry out the service in addition to anything else that was also agreed.
What is included as standard:
- Site visit from one of our fully trained engineers
- Replacement batteries for all devices
- Reconnect & test all devices
- Replace any faulty components free of charge (still under warranty)
- On-site one2one training on latest software and app
- Upgrading Genius Hub(s) to the latest firmware
- 1/2 price email and phone support for 12 months following service
If you need to add additional components to your system this can easily be done as part of a service. You need to make the engineer aware in good time of any additional equipment and it needs to be purchased before the service date is agreed so they can ensure they have enough time to add all of the additional kit and spend the time with you showing you how it works.
Note that this price is on a per building basis, all hubs must be at the same physical address. Once payment has been made for the service, Genius Hub will contact you to organise a date for the selected service.